Tampa FL Hotel Near Busch Gardens
Updated & re-launched November 2010:
One of DHA's oldest hotel website clients. Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites is a top 3 TripAdvisor Tampa hotel, features 100 rooms & suites, free breakfast, fitness center, pool & whirlpool. Tampa hotel near Busch Gardents & offers onsite and offsite banquet & meeting rooms. Updated site features new drop-down navigation and promotional panels.
Holiday Inn Express "New" Tampa Hotel Website
Detroit Lakes Minnesota Hotel Resort & Spa
Continually updated, new "Drop-UP" navigation & promotional panes, combined with scrolling flash promo bar:
The Lodge is a Top TripAdvisor Hotel, and popular Minnesota lake resort hotel in Detroit Lakes, MN.
Minnesota Lake Resort & Day Spa Website
Southern Packaging LP: Industrial Packaging Supplies & Bulk Bags
Launched in late 2010, featureing our new "Drop-Down" navigation & promotional panes, combined with scrolling flash promo bar:
Southern Packaging, LP is a leading industrial packaging manufacturer & supplier, that also has an online store integrated into the site.
Bulk Bags- FIBC Bags Manufacturer & Supplier
Crazy Crow Trading Post: American Indian Craft Supply & Online Store
Original site launched in 2002, continually updated, is our first million-plus page view/100,000 visitors per month site. A niche market to be sure, they are the largest in the world at what they do. Online store features over 8000 items.
Native American Indian Arts & Craft Supplies Website
Web Site Development Services Offered
Web Site Design Maximizes SEO Results
If all you need is a really fine web page, we will be happy to supply it, but our web development services focus on providing you with a total package of integrated tools to give your enterprise the best possible global web marketing package. What this Internet marketing and promotion package is will vary greatly according to your business.
- We offer the full range of web site development services for new or existing web sites and also web development and search engine optimization consulting services to help you get started. After your web site is completed we have a variety of maintenance plans to help you keep it current.
- We can produce large-scale and small-scale web sites, and provide technology for multi-media, dynamic pages, on-line content management, and e-commerce applications.
Building a new site:
- We begin with a consultation to determine the functional needs of your site. We then identify the technical resources required to meet those needs, and work out with you an estimate for the best cost/benefit approach.
- If desired, we act as your agent in obtaining domain names and web hosting contracts.
- We then work with you to identify the content plan for the site, including a site topology analysis, a linkage plan, and resulting decisions about navigation schemes to accommodate the needs of all potential types of user so that clear and efficient access is provided regardless of prior experience with the site or differing objectives of different visitors. Your linking strategy is also an important search engine optimization (SEO) element as it creates internal page rank value, and helps minimize rank value 'leakage' from your key pages.
- Finally, we construct the actual web pages to your specification, working closely with you to achieve the "look and feel" you want for your web site. We implement the required infrastructure and code to give the site its functionality. This may include databases, CGI scripts, list servers, streaming media, and many other possible features.
- We do this in a private work area of our own site where you can watch and critique the process. Only when you are satisfied do we transfer the work to the 'live' site and open the doors to the public.
If you already have a web site:
- We can provide web development services ranging from total redesign and reconstruction to minor facelifts or addition of new functions or web pages using your existing designs.
- We will confer with you to understand the desired changes or extensions and analyze the existing web site to identify what will be required to accomplish them, including the impact on existing code or systems that are to be retained. If continued operation of the site during upgrade is required we will develop a plan for phasing in the modifications without interrupting use of the site.
Web Site Maintenance plans:
- Some sites require little if any maintenance, others need regular updating or supervision. Often this has more to do with functionality than size.
- We offer pre-paid monthly maintenance plans in various ranges that provide a savings for sites that require them. For sites that require only occasional work we are available by the hour on-call.
Technologies we offer:
Some of the systems and technologies we may recommend, and can implement for you, as part of a web site development package could include:
- A suite of one to many pages of content.
- Custom graphics design and production as well as scanning and web-optimizing your photographs or artwork.
- Multiple email addresses and auto-responders.
- List servers for mailing lists and newsletters with auto-subscribe/unsubscribe.
- Secure e-commerce links and shopping carts for on-line purchases.
- On-line databases of product information with dynamic web page generation to keep product and pricing current.
- Dynamic pages for updating schedules, events and other changing materials.
- Database management tools for updating material on dynamic web pages yourself.
- Audio clips, video clips or streaming media.
- Other more advanced real-time communication options.
- Forms and common gateway interface (CGI) coding to process them.
- Ongoing support and maintenance.